Links

Booklist

Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us

Home

Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

Re: Newbie Here - Foreclosure Stage

May 02, 2012 08:37AM
Well, I understand you feelings. So, if it were me, I would be looking at what is the better of the two outcomes for the future; because, I know I will not be in this situation forever, right? The best answer is short sale rather than foreclosure, and here is why:

1. Foreclosure is on your credit forever; that is, every home loan application you fill out will ask you "Have you ever had a foreclosure?" You can never say no to this question if it is true. It could be as long as 7 years before you can buy another home, and you will probably always pay a higher interest rate.

2. Short Sale is treated like a settled credit card on your credit report. It stays on your credit a maximum of 3 years, and you can often buy another home in 1-2 yrs; AND, it is NOT considered a foreclosure; so, you can answer "NO" to that question on the home loan application form.

My team is dedicated to helping folks with short sales; we have buyers waiting for deal. This means you don't have to list it with an agent, and you don't have to wait for a buyer to start the short sale process...I bet the real estate agents don't tell you that do they...that is, they cannot start the short sale process until they locate a buyer who wants to go through the process (most buyers don't want to wait to see if they can work a deal with the bank...and the bank says NO at the end). Don't ever list with an agent.

Well, there are my suggestions.

If your home is in California, I can help you directly; call me at 714-271-8056

Good luck,
--Mike
pmsanchez@globalgroupunlimited.com
Subject Author Views Posted

Newbie Here - Foreclosure Stage

grabritch3l 3351 April 26, 2012 08:21PM

pmsanchez 2482 April 27, 2012 09:12PM

grabritch3l 2118 May 02, 2012 02:01AM

pmsanchez 2232 May 02, 2012 08:37AM

Amen367 2116 May 14, 2012 03:57PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-2024, InnoVest Resource Management
http://www.foreclosureforum.com

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455