InnoVest's Foreclosure Forum
Ward takes the stairs.

InnoVest Resource Management's

Foreclosure Forum


Discussion Board

"Hands-On" Training

Title Holding Trust

Annual Reunion

Speaking Schedule


Foreclosure Fundamentals

Code References

Recent Legislation

50 State Foreclosure Basics

Foreclosure Glossary

Foreclosure Statistics

75+ Yrs Interest Rates

Fillable Forms

Archived Articles

Dingbat Retirement Plan



Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us



Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

Re: Tenants file for bankruptcy

August 22, 2011 12:21AM
My thoughts are that you should find an eviction attorney to handle this for you. You may have options that you are not even aware of. It might be a good idea to add up the amount of money it has cost you to own the property since May plus all of your time spent on this, then keep adding it up for however long the attorney tells you it will take to get them out. I dont even file the notice myself, I pay extra and have the attorney do that. I believe what you want is an attorney that specializes in eviction only. At the links at this site there is a great orange county attorney Steves Silverstein who covers a pretty wide area.
Good luck, please keep me posted.
Subject Author Views Posted

Tenants file for bankruptcy

murftone 4287 August 21, 2011 08:47PM

Re: Tenants file for bankruptcy

428 2790 August 22, 2011 12:21AM

Re: Tenants file for bankruptcy

murftone 2798 August 22, 2011 11:29AM

Re: Tenants file for bankruptcy

Dond 2850 August 23, 2011 07:37AM

Re: Tenants file for bankruptcy

428 2736 August 23, 2011 06:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-2024, InnoVest Resource Management

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455