Links

Booklist

Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us

Home

Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

Coffee & Do-nots...

December 02, 2011 10:05AM
My problem with giving holdovers the benefit of a doubt falls into several categories, namely:

1.. Everything is great until it's not! This is the wake up and smell the coffee part of my subject line

2. While there are lots of very nice people who have lost their homes thru foreclosure, it never fails to surprise me how bitter and angry people can become when something enters their minds that they've gotten the short end of the stick, despite my bending over backwards to accommodate them.

3. I like to remind people that in actuality, they did not lose their home (as it is still in place on its foundation) but they lost OWNERSHIP!

4. I've done much better by developing policies in advance and not creating them case-by-case. There's always someone or some situation that tempts me to bipass my own policy, but most every time I come to regret it and then I'm disappointed at myself (who knows better).

5. If you do decide to be a nice guy, I'd make sure they already had made irreversible arrangements to move into a specific place on a specific date, and get it in writing. Do I come across as distrustful? Doubtful? You betcha.

6. BTW...I'd considering having one of those remote starter switches installed on my cars after telling former ownersfact #3.
Subject Author Views Posted

Selling with prior owners

Mer 3667 December 01, 2011 08:42PM

Re: Selling with prior owners

flipit 2431 December 01, 2011 10:05PM

mikebick 2435 December 01, 2011 10:25PM

Coffee & Do-nots...

Rick Harmon 2516 December 02, 2011 10:05AM

Re: Coffee & Do-nots...

BrianH 2338 December 02, 2011 05:31PM

I prefer to limit uncertainty whenever possible...

Ward-CA 2367 December 03, 2011 12:09AM

BTI 2377 December 03, 2011 09:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-2024, InnoVest Resource Management
http://www.foreclosureforum.com

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455