Archived Articles

Dingbat Retirement Plan

Links

Booklist

Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us

Home

Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

Can one hire someone else to un-suspend LLC?

February 06, 2017 09:52PM
FTB SUSPENDED

Hi!

In short, FTB has suspended llc over annual tax, someone else has registered a new corp with our name. they could get away selling all our properties. I am wondering if it is possible to hire someone to revive the corp over the counter at FTB.

I did’t find anything on this topic so I thought it may be important to talk about, as a quick search on SOS site shows that FTB has suspended a lot of corps over past due annual fees. It happened to us 1.5 yrs ago and we are still trying to revive the darn thing. We filed revivors and doubly paid the past due tax back in spring and FTB is just frozen probably.

Contacting FTB by mail and phone seemed impossible. Waiting for letters to be answered looked futile after a few weeks and a few trials. But I finally managed to get someone on the horn from FTB who explained our LLC is suspended due to back due annual tax and we need to file a revivor.

Now we have done all the work and even after 9 months, the thing is not reinstated.

>>In the meantime, someone has set up an LLC under our name and can technically get away with selling all our properties.

Needless to say, it is possible to qc or grant deed the props or put liens on them, but it is all so silly that one has to do this. Title co’s sometimes do check the status of any corps in the chain of title.

It is possible to drive to FTB in downtown LA and revive it in person but you need to show you are in escrow. Do I disclose this to buyers? wth?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2017 09:53PM by cyrus.
Subject Author Views Posted

Can one hire someone else to un-suspend LLC?

cyrus 3662 February 06, 2017 09:52PM

Re: Can one hire someone else to un-suspend LLC?

Trebor 2366 February 07, 2017 07:28AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-2024, InnoVest Resource Management
http://www.foreclosureforum.com

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455