Links

Booklist

Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us

Home

Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

Adding a TD to Title thru a conservatorship

November 05, 2013 09:33AM
I have a quick question of the group that has left me quite perplexed on a super complicated deal. A lady ( mother ) of a son who is incapacitated would like us to loan her the money to cure her arrears by adding a TD to the property. Since she has conservatorship over her son's property she can do this, however, is it possible by any stretch since the court has to rule whether she can sell the property or not to lose that money loaned to her if in fact the court denies her request to sell it at a later date? Please let me know or let me know if there are any good RE attorneys we can consult with if you don't know the answer. Our title co. says that in theory we should be okay but I just want to make sure before extending the money.
Subject Author Views Posted

Adding a TD to Title thru a conservatorship

dudehere 3878 November 05, 2013 09:33AM

Careful!

Rick the probate guy 2622 November 12, 2013 07:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-2024, InnoVest Resource Management
http://www.foreclosureforum.com

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455