Links

Booklist

Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us

Home

Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

Reunion follow up...

February 27, 2012 10:57AM
It was great seeing all of you who attended. Great speakers!

If you did not make it, here's what you missed:

A very funny U/D (eviction) attorney discussed Califonia residential evictions, with emphasis on strategies to avoid or address post-foreclosure
stall tactics and the games people play to live at expense of others. Good material, especially for those who'd rather do U/D's on the cheap.

A fellow Innovest grad who specializes in buying non-performing institutional (bank) 2nd's in CA and a few other states

Many of the group joined us at my ranch in nearby De Luz for chili and fellowship in an intimate setting. Had so many people that I forgot to light the oakwood I had ready in the big fireplace! Rumors were that I really didn't make the chili. Not true. (Mom's recipe).

OK. So you missed the event and you're kicking yourself, as you should be, for not making it. What can you do? Well, for starters, remember that Ward's Innovest Reunion is the last Saturday of February, EVERY YEAR! Just like Birthdays, anniversaries (and haircuts) we know that they're coming, so why not mark them in your calendar NOW?

Looking forward to see you ALL next year. Many thanks.

RicktheProbateGuy.com | Closeprobate.com
Subject Author Views Posted

Reunion follow up...

Rick Harmon 3094 February 27, 2012 10:57AM

Yes, it did go well didn't it...

Ward-CA 2095 February 28, 2012 05:34PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-2024, InnoVest Resource Management
http://www.foreclosureforum.com

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455