Archived Articles

Dingbat Retirement Plan

Links

Booklist

Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us

Home

Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

Reunion Plans? Not a grad? What you need to know...

January 01, 2012 01:46PM
Happy New Year all! Did you see that we're less that two (2) months away from the Reunion?

Have you signed up yet? No? Going to wait until the last minute? Going to make Uncle Ward and Eric wonder if you'll be there? Well, I can tell you this: The event sells out every year.

And, this year I've made plans for a chili party at Zaca Ranch in nearby De Luz after the reunion. This will be our 2nd Schooza-Palooza and it's open to all who attend the reunion. More details will be provided in coming weeks.

But you're thinking: "I can't go to the reunion because I'm not a Ward graduate." WRONG! Ward doesn't advertise this fact but ALL are welcome to sign up for his reunion event at Pachanga Resort (Temecula). That means that, even though you haven't mustered the courage, time or money to take his training (yet) you can still meet with us and put names and faces with posters and hear great speakers. Last year was a blast (although the party got rained-out) and I was particularly impressed with how many people in attendance were relatively new but active foreclosure investors.

Now for the other side of the coin: If you wait, you may not get a spot! That's right. You might snooze, lose (and won't get the map to De Luz)!

RicktheProbateGuy.com | Closeprobate.com
Subject Author Views Posted

Reunion Plans? Not a grad? What you need to know...

Rick Harmon 3188 January 01, 2012 01:46PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-2024, InnoVest Resource Management
http://www.foreclosureforum.com

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455