Links

Booklist

Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us

Home

Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

LAND TRUST FEEDBACK HELP

February 08, 2017 07:43AM
Hi my name is Deon & i have a lot of land that i have acquired from a motivated seller that deeded the property to my LLC and i recorded it with my local county which I'm in Dallas, Tx but now i want to put the property into a land trust and wanted to know..?
Do i (A) take a signed & notarized land trust with my trustee to the county and have it recorded
Do i (B) Take it through a title company
Do i (C) Just take the signed and notarized land trust contract along with a copy of my deed and put it secure place such as my locked file cabinet ?

This is my 1st time using a land trust & wanted to make sure that i am following the proper steps
Because going forward i want to do Subject to deals & use a land trust and not put anymore properties in my personal name

Can someone please give me feedback
Subject Author Views Posted

LAND TRUST FEEDBACK HELP

certifiedhomes2633 3454 February 08, 2017 07:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-2024, InnoVest Resource Management
http://www.foreclosureforum.com

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455