Links

Booklist

Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us

Home

Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

Occupant May Need Some Help

September 27, 2011 10:46AM
I purchased a property that is occupied by the previous owner. I am giving him 30 days rent free plus some money at the end of that time to help him make the transition to another home. He seems to be reasonable and is a very nice person. I think he is unemployed, late 50's essentially no immediate family to go to. I dont think he has any money and dont think he knows where he is going to go or what he is going to do. Although he seems ok, I am also concerned about his well being and check up on him every couple of days.

Does anyone know of where he could go to get assistance to find a new place to live, advice, loans, etc to help him get back on his feet? A social worker? I dont know what to suggest to him, any help appreciated.
Subject Author Views Posted

Occupant May Need Some Help

428 3632 September 27, 2011 10:46AM

Re: Occupant May Need Some Help

Dond 2623 September 28, 2011 03:38AM

Re: Occupant May Need Some Help

428 2503 October 04, 2011 06:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-2024, InnoVest Resource Management
http://www.foreclosureforum.com

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455