Ward picks up his Leaf electric car!

InnoVest Resource Management's

Foreclosure Forum


Discussion Board

"Hands-On" Training

Title Holding Trust

Annual Reunion

Speaking Schedule


Foreclosure Fundamentals

Code References

50 State Foreclosure Basics

Foreclosure Glossary

Foreclosure Statistics

75+ Yrs Interest Rates

Fillable Forms

Archived Articles

Dingbat Retirement Plan


Contact / Map

About Us



BBBOnLine Reliability Seal

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Forum Board ] [ FAQ ]

K-F-C (No, not the Colonel's chicken)...

Posted by Rick Harmon on July 08, 2011 at 8:53 AM

In Reply to: Re: Harsh realities... posted by kayla on July 08, 2011 at 8:24 AM

You could have an eviction (UD) attorney notice however you could also just have a local RE agent or (?) offer KFC's.

Ward has a form, probably found on links on left. His has a decreasing net to tenant formula that I like.

Personally, I think that you'll learn more by doing this yourself and will appreciate what investors go thru. Since you have rentals, you ought not be intimidated by the tenants rquest for more time, etc.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Forum Board ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-date("Y"), InnoVest Resource Management

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455