Title Holding Trust
50 State Foreclosure Basics
75+ Yrs Interest Rates
Dingbat Retirement Plan
Contact / Map | Priceline Tips
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Forum Board ] [ FAQ ]
Hey Rod Ciferri
Posted by Darryle-Ca on August 02, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Hey Rod Ciferri
I would like to commend you on your insight. However I think that the information you're sharing is totally outside of the box for most of the posters here.
Also I just want you to know that people are going to court and proving that their homes were “free and clear” from the moment they closed escrow.
In respect for the rules of Ward’s board I won’t get into details, plus this is not the time and or place to give a crash course on topics such as:
• What is money?
• How is it created?
• What are the types of money?
• What is a borrower?
• Real Property Secured Transactions
• Trust Creation (New York Common Law, Delaware Statutory)
• Accounting For Bankers vs. Accounting For Us
• The Basic Securitization Process
• Form 424(b)5 aka “Their Playbook”
• Pooling and Servicing Agreements
• Mortgage Loan Purchase Agreements
• Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduits
• I.R.S. Publication 938
• Personal Property Secured Transactions
• U.C.C.-1 Financing Statements
• Investment Securities
• Contract Formation
• Failure of Consideration
• The True Investor
• Lack of Obligation
• Invalid Assignments
• Canceling Trust Deeds
• Unjust Enrichment
• Nullifying Unlawful Detainer Actions etc.
• Why it’s virtually impossible to find cases (where homeowners has won)
You’re definitely on the right “tract”.
Post a Followup:
Copyright © 1997-date("Y"), InnoVest Resource Management
InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455