Grandpa Ward, Elsa, and Helen at Reuben H. Fleet Science Center

InnoVest Resource Management's

Foreclosure Forum


Discussion Board

"Hands-On" Training

Title Holding Trust

Annual Reunion

Speaking Schedule


Foreclosure Fundamentals

Code References

50 State Foreclosure Basics

Foreclosure Glossary

Foreclosure Statistics

75+ Yrs Interest Rates

Fillable Forms

Archived Articles

Dingbat Retirement Plan


Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us



Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Forum Board ] [ FAQ ]

Re: Come On!! Where is CC and JK when you need them?

Posted by 427 on July 18, 2011 at 8:22 PM

In Reply to: Come On!! Where is CC and JK when you need them? posted by m.t. on July 18, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Well I spent 2 hours at the civic center today. Got turned down by the tax office at my request for them to waive property tax late penalties. Then I went to the building and planning office trying to figure out how to get tract maps and other recorded documents. Got nowhere and nobody there seems to know how to do it either. Cant think of anything else, currently trying to get Outlook to work again. Whats up with you?
PS - If anyone knows how to find tract maps, showing the site plan of a tract please share. Thank you

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Forum Board ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-date("Y"), InnoVest Resource Management

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455