Grandpa Ward, Elsa, and Helen at Reuben H. Fleet Science Center

InnoVest Resource Management's

Foreclosure Forum


Discussion Board

"Hands-On" Training

Title Holding Trust

Annual Reunion

Speaking Schedule


Foreclosure Fundamentals

Code References

50 State Foreclosure Basics

Foreclosure Glossary

Foreclosure Statistics

75+ Yrs Interest Rates

Fillable Forms

Archived Articles

Dingbat Retirement Plan


Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us



Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Forum Board ] [ FAQ ]

Street File

Posted by Kristine-CA on July 19, 2011 at 4:13 PM

In Reply to: Come On!! Where is CC and JK when you need them? posted by m.t. on July 18, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Anything development related that was submitted for approval should be in the street file in the planning dept. You can start with the address and/or APNs. Someone in planning should definitely be able to help you with that.

The assessor's office will have the basic plat map (by APN/ATN) and, if there was a condo development, there will be an additional page/map that outlines the condo numbers. It will be very, very basic though.

If you use words/names/phrases that county/city employees don't know, they will reject your request outright. Most of them have no curiousity to figure out what you mean and what dept. it would really be in. They're not reference librarians. Their mission statements, the ones that say they are there to serve the citizens, usually in clear view from where they sit behind the counter appears to go unread a lot. ;)

: Come on People!! This is a place of learning and sharing!! Hey someone share an experience, an article, a funny story, sad story-something for crying out loud!!! Dont make me beg!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Forum Board ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-date("Y"), InnoVest Resource Management

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455