Links

Booklist

Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us

Home

Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

active foreclosure please help

February 22, 2017 08:11AM
We are five months behind on our payment and we have not had much communication from our lender which is us bank. We finally received a letter in the mail Saturday, Feb 18 2017 dated for Feb 10 2017 from us bank stating we are now in active foreclosure. We called us bank and they directed us to the attorney. We called the attorneys office Monday Feb 20 2017 which was a holiday for their office but we spoke to a receptionist who said they would provide us a reinstatement quote within 7-10 business days since we were requesting one. However yesterday Feb 21 2017 we received a letter in the mail from the attorney dated for Feb 17 2017 saying we owe the full loan amount and if we want to dispute it to send them a letter within 30days of the date on their letter so we called them this morning Feb 22 2017 to see if even though we called Monday do we need to provide a written letter stating that we want to reinstate the loan. However they were very rude and explained to us they cannot tell us what we can and can't do and we need to seek legal advice. I don't have the money to pay for my own lawyer on top of trying to pay them back all of our past due money! I just want to get the reinstatement quote give them their money and start over. Any advice on what will happen next is great. Do I need a letter sent to them requesting the quote? Is it simply a letter that we write saying our name loan number and what our intent is? Please help us
Subject Author Views Posted

active foreclosure please help

shayb7 4044 February 22, 2017 08:11AM

Re: active foreclosure please help

Mhughes7420 2592 February 28, 2017 08:14AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-2024, InnoVest Resource Management
http://www.foreclosureforum.com

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455