Links

Booklist

Contact / Map | Priceline Tips

About Us

Home

Innovest Resource Management BBB Business Review

Foreclosure in CT

February 10, 2015 05:45PM
Hi all. This is my first post and it's my first time dealing with a foreclosure. I would appreciate any and all advice. My husband and I (and 4 kids) bought a home in 2008. We currently owe 200k, but home only worth about 170k. We filed for chapter 7 and had all debt including the house discharged in 2012. Our attorney told us that if we ever wanted we could walk away without being liable financially. Well that's what we are planning to do. For numerous reason we decided to move to NC. My question is that, approximately how long would we be able to stay in the home to be able to save our money (not pay mortgage)? I emailed a few attorneys and 1 said can take up to 2 years and other said it does not take less than 6 months. Is there anything I can do to delay the foreclosure? The earliest we would want to.move is November...do you think we would be able to stay in the home that long? Thanks for any help you can give!
Subject Author Views Posted

Foreclosure in CT

italia83 3887 February 10, 2015 05:45PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering into any transaction. Read our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1997-2024, InnoVest Resource Management
http://www.foreclosureforum.com

InnoVest Resource Management, 4569-A Mission Gorge Place, San Diego CA 92120-4112
(619) 283-5444, Fax (619) 283-5455